Planning Analytics Administration Agent Error
I just got this error when I went to edit a Turbo Integrator process in PAW. It said “The following administration agent error occurred – org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException” and I was unable to edit the process.
However, I was able to edit a process from a sample model – 24Retail, that is located still in the samples folder in the TM1 install directory.
The fix was that I needed to tell the Planning Analytics Administration Agent where the non-sample TM1 models are located on my server. To do this I:
- Stopped the PA Admin Agent service.
- Found the relevant properties file at C:\Program Files\ibm\cognos\tm1_64\paa_agent\wlp\usr\servers\kate-agent.
- Edited the bootstrap.properties file so I now included the path to my TM1 models after the existing entry for SERVERS_DIR, so now this entry looks like this:
- SERVERS_DIR=../../../../../samples/tm1/;E:/TM1 Models/
- You can see that I added a semi-colon (a “;”) after the samples folder and then pasted in the path for the rest of the TM1 models on the server.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\ibm\cognos\tm1_64\paa_agent\bin.
- Run PAAAgentSetJavaHome.bat
- Restart the PA Admin service.
- Note that if you don’t stop the PA Admin Agent service initially, then you will need to run the PAAAgentStart.bat script, located also at C:\Program Files\ibm\cognos\tm1_64\paa_agent\bin.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.