TM1 Trivia. Learn about Planning Analytics for Cloud Pak. A couple of drinks and a feed. What more could you ask for? Well, that it be put on by Chartertech for free! Boom, consider it done! Read on and register today!
IBM is about to release its most dramatic change to TM1/Planning Analytics ever. Planning Analytics for Cloud Pak for Data, where Cloud Pak for Data is only available on Red Hat, not Windows.
With it come some significant advantages and challenges, none the least being that you’re going to need to have some Red Hat skills and be able to drive Cloud Pak for Data competently. So lot’s of new stuff.
For our first TM1 Meetup in Sydney on Tuesday 21 June, we’ll have a Kevin Jessop from IBM and our own John Vaughan discuss the next generation of Planning Analytics. Call it TM1 version 12 or Planning Analytics NextGen, either way, it will be the biggest change to TM1 since IBM bought Cognos!
The primary objectives of this session are so you can learn stuff like:
- What is the Red Hat OpenShift container platform?
- What is IBM Cloud Pak for Data?
- Why move away from Windows?
- What it means for you personally,
- What are the business benefits of using IBM Planning Analytics with Watson on Cloud Pak for Data?
- When will it be available?
- How long can I continue to use Windows for the TM1 server?
- What will it cost?
- What will work with the change and what won’t (and yes, things in your current TM1 models will break!).
- Where can I host it?
- What education you’ll need,
All this wrapped up with some beers, wines and a feed at King Street Wharf in Sydney.
We really hope you can make it!